Wednesday, March 17, 2010

28 weeks!

Can you believe it? I'm in the third trimester! This is so crazy...in just a couple more months I will be a mommy of two. Its amazing how fast life moves. Though, at the same time...days are just dragging by now. Will June get here?

Ok, pregnancy update. Everything is going fine. I went in and saw my doc for my checkup today. He measured my belly and told me that its measuring perfectly. Which is good, because I don't feel perfect; I feel HUGE. Shane and Rylend came too, and my doc let Rylend push the button on the little heartbeat-listening device. Rylend thought it was amazing to push the bitton. I love hearing that heartbeat. Today also was the "beloved" glucose test. Luckily this time I got orange flavor instead of fruit punch (I hate normal fruit punch...glucose enhanced fruit punch was AWFUL!) I wont know the results from that test for a bit, but I'm sure it was fine. I can tell you one thing though...not wanting that orange soda now that's sitting in my fridge! (mmm but pineapple sounds good. ultimate craving this time around = fresh pineapple. Can't have enough!)

I have been having REALLY bad back pain with this pregnancy. Probably doesnt help that I have to pick up my son constantly, who I just found out is now in the 90th percentile for weight (about 32 lbs) and the 80th for height (35 inches). The baby is sitting lower than Rylend did too. My doc gave me a vicoden prescription. The one time I tried it...it did nothing. Just my luck huh? And there are days where whenever I move around, I have to hold my belly because my lower ab/pelvic area HURTS. Yeah...maybe I'm not fully enjoying this pregnancy this time around...but I am still very excited to have the little boy soon! (About names...we think we know the name, but have decided to not fully announce it to the world just yet. Just in case!) Oh, and I waddle. That should make some of you chuckle.

Everything is going good though. I am now at the point where I will see my doc every two weeks (oooo) I DO have a baby registry at Amazon. I have set everything to the priority we need it...just click "sort by priority." There are still things we need...but we are almost there!

Ok, heres the pics!

I am planning on trying to take some nice pics of my belly. This was a test one, just to see if the lighting in my living room will work. Still...I like it


28.5 weeks! (March 17, 2010)


Just had to include this one. My two little boys haha :)

No comments: