Monday, March 29, 2010

30 weeks along!

I had my doc checkup today.

Everything is going great. Baby's heartbeat was at 140, and I am still measuring just right. Can you believe I am 30 weeks now?? Well, to be super technical, I am about 30.5 weeks...haha! Shane and I keep finding we have moments where we "realize" how close we are. We just look at each other and say "Wow..." We are so excited, but very nervous too. Two kiddos is a big step from one. Breathe...

Aside from the indigestion, back pain, pelvic pain, exhaustion, and other such things...I am doing great. Definitely feeling huge! The baby looooves to move, so much that it actually hurts pretty often, which isn't fun. But it is still awesome to see my stomach doing the baby dance. And Rylend loves to kiss it and blow raspberries...VERY cute

Oh, and for those of you who wonder: No, we have not settled on a name yet. Middle name is for sure Zachary. But as for the first name...well we don't need it set until we are leaving that hospital. We have a few we do like (the two in the lead are Conner and Jackson) but nothing is definite yet. So...you all just have to be patient until little baby boy #2 is born!



I thought to add these photos just for fun. Rylend LOVES stickers. And decided that today, mommy's belly needed to be decorated. It was too fun. I love my little man :)


No comments: