Friday, May 1, 2009

MEGA Update #2 - EASTER!!


Rylend had a great first Easter. Sadly it was wet outside, but what do you expect living in the pacific northwest? So after church we did an easter egg hunt inside up at Grandma and Grandpa Merritt's. Rylend had tons of fun, but he couldnt understand why we wouldnt just let him eat the eggs right when he found them! He kept putting them in his mouth, and before we knew it his spit was colored HA!




One of the family traditions with Shane's family is they fill the living room with balloons. Rylend came in and saw it...and LOVED it. This kiddo LOVES balloons. He likes to smach his face against them and yell or chase them around...






He also got one of those chocolate eggs that has a toy inside. It was SO CUTE watching him realize it was all his to eat. He chowed it down, watching everyone to make sure no one took it away, doing his usual "mmmmmm" as he ate something that tastes gooooood






Gosh I love my little boy. I love being able to have these holidays now and experience them through the adventure of my baby. Mommyhood is the best thing ever, and my family I have makes it all worth while.

No comments: