Tuesday, May 12, 2009

IHeartFaces - Laughter

It was so hard to pick a pic of laughter for Rylend! I have wayyy too many. If there is one things he is good at, it is laughing!! This one is one of my favorites, out of the hundreds I do have. And since I have to pic only one...here it is! Rylend playing with one of his favorite things: his Blankie!




I took this pic a while back. We were goofing off with some friends at the park at night and taking random pics. Those are the memories I love. In this one we were all cracking up because I just got kicked in the face...oh yes good times! I miss them though. :)

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Really neat picutres!!

God bless-
Amanda

Unknown said...

I love the green funky pillow with your baby : ). SO sweet! And what a fun picture of you with your friends. Very cool!

lislynn said...

Ok, have to ask, how did you get that shot? Were they all on the ground? Did you climb a ladder?

Jenni said...

Thanks for the comments!! For Herb of Grace...You know those spider monkey gyms at playgrounds? Everyone was sitting inside it. Good times!!