Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Words!

So, I am laying in bed with Rylend like we do every morning. Its so great to take that time each day and just cuddle. Well, he is playing with my hair as always and all of a sudden starts:

"Ma ma ma ma ma ma. Ma. Ma. Ma ma..."

It was so cute! I responded with a "ma ma" and he looked at me all wide eyed like "wow you can say that too!" then he started on it again. "mama. ma. ma. mama mama. ma ma ma ma..."

Now when I come into the room and look at him, he gets all excited and starts saying it. Sometimes its just his lips moving with no noise, but then the word comes out and he says it a bit...then moves back to going after one of his toys or rolling or trying to crawl (SO close! Just has to figure out how to move his arms without bellying out)

My little boy is getting bigger and bigger! Its so fun to watch!

Oh, and here are two pics of him when he tried bananas the other day. We had just gotten back from the beach so he was super tired...hence the cranky and blank looks. But you can see his little teeth in one! Yay!



(And had to put this up...I love it! (from when we went to the beach))

No comments: