Friday, September 12, 2008

MY boys

So this post is mainly just about my two boys. Let me tell you, they are such best buddies! Whenever Shane comes home from work, Rylend gets super excited and only wants his Daddy's attention. And when Shane has his late days, Rylend gets all restless because Daddy should be home by now! Its so cute how much Rylend loves his Daddy. Shane is so good with him too! The love to play around..."rough house" and (meaning rolling on the floor together or tossing in the air) but their favorite thing....computers. Rylend loves the computer! When he is in his walker, he always walks to a computer and stares at it. And the other day I had him playing on the ground while I was checking my email...and he got SO MAD because I wasnt holding him infront of the computer. As soon as I picked him up, he started to smile and stare at the screen. Rylend loves to sit on Shane's lap when he is playing a game and watch the action. And recently he has discovered the keyboard...which means he wants to "type" all the time. Its really cute!! Here are a few pics of him typing and of him watching a game with Daddy.



And here are some pictures of the boys playing together before bedtime.



I love my two boys SO MUCH! This little family of mine...I would never trade it for anything!

No comments: