Friday, September 12, 2008

bath time and FEET!

Rylend has decided that he LOVES his bathtime!! He will sit in his tub and talk to the bubbles....leaning forward to them and smiling. We now have a rubber ducky for him and he of course bites it...then gets distracted by the bubbles and lunges for them. Its wayyy better than when he used to cry every bath...now its a fun game. So playful!


Just about a week ago Rylend really discovered his feet. The pictures below are after a bath. I laid him down to go get his pjs and when I got back...he was so immersed in playing with his feet I just HAD to take pictures!! Now...they are one of the ONLY things he seems to want. When I feed him he ALWAYS has to have at least one of his feet in hand. I have always loved it when babies play with their feet, so I am TOTALLY loving this!




No comments: