Friday, September 12, 2008

play time!

Rylend has discovered the joy of...books! I was sorting through some of my books and he just HAD to have one of HIS books to "read" too. This is a cute one...each page has a little mirror on it so he can see himself...and he LOVES it! He also loves Brown Bear Brown Bear and basically any other book you will read to him. He gets so excited and sits there with his mouth gaping open. Then he will look first at the left page, then the right page, then wait for you to turn it! Like he is really reading hehe. He is such a smart little boy. Maybe he will be a book worm like his mommy...and a gamer like his daddy....



It has also become a game for me to "chase" him out of the kitchen. When he is playing in his beloved walker, he will walk it into the kitchen then go reallllly quiet, watching for me. I will look around the corner and say something like " hey you shouldnt be in there!" and he will smile all big. Then I will push him out...and a bit later...the game is back on. He almost lives in that walker now. such strong little legs!


No comments: