Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Belated Updates of all the Happenings

Have I really not posted anything since October? Ok everyone, here's my hand...slap away.

Alright! So, since the last update...
Things are going ok for us. I am JUST not feeling sick now. Its got pretty bad for a while...I was losing weight instead of gaining. Ouch. Then I got my prescription for Zofran...and the world got a bit better. Its an anti-nausea medication, for those of you who dont know...it its a magic one too. Haha. I am just going off it now...been a week since I have had to take it and no escapades of dashing to bathroom. I do feel woozy still...but I can handle it...mostly. And as for the exhaustion...yeah still waiting for that to go away. This pregnancy is SO different from Rylend's. I can barely get myself up for the day...it sucks. On some plus sides: I am now showing of a tiny little bumpy. I will post one I took at 13 weeks...I am now almost 15 weeks and its more obvious but I am too lazy to go take the pic at the moment. Also, just before Thanksgiving I had a doc appointment. I got to hear the heartbeat! I love those moments...it was at 160. Fast little one! My doc told me that at our next appointment (Dec 30th) if the ultrasound isn't being used, we can sneak in and try to see the gender. YAY!!



Other, non-preggo related topics.

We have all of our Christmas decorations up...we did it a few days before Thanksgiving. I will admit...I suck at waiting. I just love how they look! If it wasnt so weird, I would leave them up all year long. Rylend thinks the tree is the most pretty thing ever. Every morning when he comes out of his room he waits for me to turn on the lights, then gets all excited and says "oooo wow! PETTY!" He loves to lay next to the tree or under it and just stare at all the lights and ornaments...its so cute!



We are stressing right now, gotta admit it. For some reason, no matter how hard we try, every december we are always broke. We have been SO careful with our spending! We dont even KNOW where the money goes...Just bills and groceries. I checked our banking today...They just took out power, rent, and car insurance....leaving us with a grand total of $48. And Shane doesnt get paid again until the 17th. Hmm...oh yes, and we are out of diapers and wipes. And groceries. Oh, and havent gotten one present for my little boy's christmas... I got WIC this last week, which does help a little. But I do think we will be having to apply for Stamps...hoping that Oregon wont suck for once and will approve us. And REALLY hoping no mystery bills or emergencies come up in the next week and a half...we have no money for any of it. I hate this rut. And we never seem able to get out of it. Then to top it all off...we are having another little one. Yes, we ARE excited. But nervous like nothing else. If we can BARELY scrape by as is...how will we afford even more? I don't know...I think I am just venting. And I am VERY impressed if you are still reading at this point. Sometimes it just feels good to vent. We have been weighing our options...looking at maybe some big changes we will have to make...but that's in the future to come. For now I sadly pull out my credit card which I am trying to pay OFF...and go get ready to walk to the store and buy diapers. Its the song that never ends....

PHEW!


ANYWAY!

Life is stressful. Whats new. But Rylend is so good at curling up in mommy's lap and cuddling. Really good at kisses too. And you should see his face light up when Daddy comes home and he runs and jumps into his arms. He is good at making us smile...which we need bad at the moment.



Ok, gotta run. Gonna bundle up to brave the cold cold cold weather and walk down the block. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Christopher and Jana said...

cute pictures, your baby is getting so big! i agree zofran is great! i have to stay on it all 9 months when i'm pregnant. sometimes it just makes it barable and others it is like heaven ha! hope you are doing great!