Friday, October 16, 2009

And the due date is...

We went to get an ultrasound yesterday in order to get a more accurate due date. Well, the official due date now is:

June 4, 2010

The baby is a very cute little blob on the screen. I kept saying "Oh, what a cute blob" which kept the ultrasound technician laughing. She was very impressed though. At only about 7 weeks along, the baby already has a VERY strong little heart beat going. Which doesn't fully surprise me. This baby is spending all of its time and energy making mommy sick. I literally cannot touch food until afternoon every day. I try to force myself to nibble on saltenes and drink ice water. It helps a little...but I still find myself running to the oh-so-beloved bathroom much more than I would prefer. This is already VERY different than how it was with Rylend! They gave me a prescription for a med that helps with the sickness. I'm just trying to decide if I want to go get it and try it...I get paranoid about things. Though I HAVE found...peppermint chewing gum is my friend. Though it doesn't eliminate the queasiness, it makes it so I can at least move around and look a bit alive for my little boy. Sigh...I am very ready for this first trimester to be done...and hoping the nausea goes with it.

Im posting the two print outs they gave us from the ultrasound. Like a said...a very cute little Blob. Even though it doesn't look fully like baby yet...it was still amazing to see. Nothing solidifies the realness of a pregnancy like seeing the little person. I will also post a link to the site babycenter and a page that talks about the week I am on...for anyone who is curious.

Hope all is well for everyone! I will go back now to chomping my gum. :)

1 comment: