Tuesday, April 21, 2009

iHeartFaces - Self Portrait!

Ok, So anyone who knows me knows I love to do my own little photo shoots... but I am wayyy self conscience of SHOWING OFF the pictures though. I never think my work is good enough...call it bad self confidence I guess. But I figured I should enter one of my photos this week. This is one of my all time faves...for some reason I just LOVE it...







And here is my entry for the kids section. Not the world's most amazing photo, but I love it. That was such a happy moment and memory.


4 comments:

Julie said...

those are fun pictures! Your little one is adorable... my kiddos had LOTS of hair too and by 1.5 months they had spiky hair like their dad...and then it grew out too long.

angie {the arthur clan} said...

I can see why you like that photo - it's super pretty! And your Kids entry is so fun. :)

~Angie
co-founder of I ♥ Faces

Anonymous said...

Looks like the two of you were having fun. Very sweet.

Unknown said...

you should not be self-conscious! :-) these are great!