Monday, April 27, 2009

IHeartFaces - Reflections

Ok everyone...I know I REALLY owe you a good update entry soon. I still have to post his 1 year old pics I took...pics from his first zoo visit...stories...more and more...I am a slacker!! No, scratch that. I am a busy mommy of a one year old and when I do have the time to sit, I nap haha! I have tons of updates...but for now...

This week's entry is reflections. I know if I had the time to doll myself up and escape mommyhood for a little bit I could take some awesome pics. But alas...that just cant happen right now. But I have this pic of me from a little while ago I totally love. Hope you like it!







And here is my one for the kid's section. This is from around Christmas. I was making dinner one night and Rylend was SO amazed by the oven, the food inside, and the little kid staring back. I wish I could capture more of what he does with mirrors, but the camera never seems to be nearby when he does the cute things he loves to do! I love this one anyway. :)





Oh yeah! And I felt special. Last week's contest (Self-portrait) I did not win or get an honorable mention. But I felt very special anyway because they put my pic in one of the collages they make to show off the entries...yay me! I will take what I get *smiles*

6 comments:

Vanessa R said...

love them both! great shots. :)

Carmen said...

I love both of your pictures...

*Heather said...

Love your entries, especially of your little one! ;)

Unknown said...

They are both beautiful photos! & congrats on getting your photo put in the collage... : )

à la parisienne said...

Reflection in the oven door-great idea!

Unknown said...

Great shots! I especially love the kids entry :-)