Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Hello... (Has it been that long?)

Why, hello there.

I know it has been forever.  The last time I updated our family blog was in 2011, and I didn't even finish that challenge I had been doing.  Sad, I know.

One of the leading reasons is that I had this blog solely linked up to the email I rarely ever check.  I have been in the process of changing my emails over to ones less... high-schoolish ("idaluvbug" out grew me about 6 years ago.)  Since I never log into that email anymore, this family blog got forgotten.

Oops.

To top it off, I have been busy keeping my writing blog.  Starting my photography blog.  Writing books.  Taking photos.  Being mommy... Yeah, you can maybe understand why this certain blog got pushed to the back of the internet pile.  I want to start it back up though.  (Because you know, I am far from busy enough.)  So I gave my official blogging account permissions, transferred some things over... and... I'm back!

Granted, posts here will still be sporadic.  Random.  Who knows when they will show up.
It will be like a surprise, via blogging.  Oo...

That is all for now.  I will make sure to write a more up to date update post, very very soon.
Until then...


No comments: