Monday, February 1, 2010

Ultrasound #3!

A week ago I had my doc appointment and the long ultrasound where they measure everything to see if the baby is all good. As far as we know from what the woman doing the ultrasound said, everything looks great. She had to chase the little guy around though...he just doesn't like to sit still! And he kept covering his face, like he was saying "No...don't look at me!" I love being able to take that sneak peek at the baby. And Shane actually got off work early enough to make it this time, which TOTALLY made me happy. With his work schedule, he has never been able to make it to my doc appointments with me. And missed the ultrasound where we found out the gender. But he was there this time, so all is good.

And yes, it is still a boy haha. We are starting to settle on the name. Its still a spelling battle for us, but I have a feeling it will end up Conner Zachary Merritt. (I like the "e" better so there!)

Here are the ultrasound pics. I will take another belly pic...soon...

See...still a boy. LOL

His little feet...one is on top of the other

His arms...he was holding his hands together. Way cute

These two are his profile. He was sucking in his bottom lip, causing his top lip to stick out far. It was cute. :)

No comments: