Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Rylend update - Got the appointment set

So, I just got off the phone with Portland Bone and Joint Clinic. They set us up for a 1:30 pm appointment with Dr. Achertman over at Emmanuel Hospital today. At first they wanted to set the appointment for tomorrow, and I had to remind them it was a baby with a fractured leg we were talking about, plus Shane took the day off today to be with us. Sigh...It feels like I am sighing alot right now. But yes. So I will send out another update this evening with what happened. I am praying and hoping they say he doesn't need a cast, but we will see. Keep those good thoughts coming. We love you all.

Here are two photos I just took of Rylend. We propped him up on a pillow to make it so he doesn't have to put more pressure than necessary on his little leg. He is very bored, but happy.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Hi Jenni,
He looks very happy for someone who is in pain and bored...keep up the good work! He's a cutie pie. Little guys are tough..he'll be better in no time.