Sunday, October 26, 2008

Momma's boy

So, like I have said before, Rylend says Mama. He will say Dada when he sometimes feels like it too. Lately though, it seems to all be about mama. Whenever he is tired, unhappy, hungry...etc...he cries for mama until I get him. No one else....Each kid seems to go through stages like this, and mine is entering the mommy only one. I love it because he wants me and just being in my arms makes him calm down and cuddle now. But at the same time...it gets frustrating. I havent just had a real ounce of ME time in some time now. I need a small break...but hate leaving my little boy. He is just too precious.

Here is a video we got of him last night. Shane was getting him in his pjs for bed, and Rylend wasnt happy that DADDY was doing it. Right before we started recording, he had yelled out "MA MA!" loud and clear...it was very cute. I recorded a bit just for the memory...then we cuddled together for some time before he went down for bed. My little boy....



1 comment:

kandra said...

oh my gosh he sounds just like Brandon! babbling boys :)