Sunday, August 24, 2008

Photos with Mommy, Kelsey in the hospital, and "crawling"

I realized that there really arent many pictures of Rylend and me...since I am the one who always has the camera in hand! So one day, since I was dressed up for our dinner that night (August 13th was our three year anniversary! WOW!) Here are a few that I took!

On the same day, our friend Kelsey (who at that time was almost 30 weeks pregnant) had to go to the hospital. Turns out her little boy Jayden was trying to come out early! They had to give her steroids and magnesium to stop the contactions and she had to stay there for about a week. They finally let her out, but she is on bed rest now. We brought Rylend in to see her a few days after she was admitted. We call him her little boyfriend. Rylend LOVES Kelsey. Its good to see she is doing good again, though a little crazy with her bedrest! We are all VERY excited to meet little Jayden...he just needs to finish baking first! Here is a pic of Rylend visiting Kelsey


Also, Rylend has decided it is time to move on to bigger and better things! He has very much so mastered rolling. I will set him on one side of the living room, and before I know it he is on the other side, smiling up at me. So now he is working on his crawling. He pulls his knees under him and lifts himself onto his elbows...sometimes even hands. He will rock sometimes. Other times just push nonstop with his legs, kind of inchworming forward. He has found it gets him moving a bit more than rolling and quickly gets into whatever I might have left on the ground. I think in the next month or so he will be crawling very well! And he isnt even 5 months old yet!! I would upload a video I have of him, but each time I have tried I get problems. So here are a few pics, so you can get a slight image of my little man's skills!

1 comment:

kandra said...

holy cow! That's crazy! Brandon's just mastered rolling!