Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A start

Hey well my friend Kandra basically gave me the idea for this blog. I update so much on myspace and sometimes on facebook that I forget most of my friends and family either dont use those sites or rarely check them anyway. SO here you go! I will try to update this when I remember. How we are doing, what is new, my thoughts. This is for all of you who do not conform to the myspace/facebook world (though, I have to pitch...I have TONS of pics on myspace so...if you ever wanna see them....you have to go there!)

Now then, as for how we are doing...

We are getting very settled in here in Aloha, OR. There are sitll boxes sitting around, unpacked. But we love our new little home. Its a very nice apartment complex with a playground and swimming pool. Rylend didnt like the pool the first time we put him in it, but he soon passed out in the floatie toy and just drifted around in his huge waterbed.


He is such an amazing little boy. I cant believe he will be 4 months old in just a few days! He laughs ALL the time, coos and "talks" and even tries to sing along with us. We have no doubt at all that he was made to be in our family.




Shane got a good job. He works for Loomis, driving the armored truck. He really seems to be liking this job. And as for me, I am loving being at home with my little boy. I have been trying to work a bit on my writing...when I am able to. Who knows, maybe someday I will publish...we will see though!

Anyway I hope this blog will work for keeping in touch with all of you. Please leave me comments sometimes so I know you all are out there. I will post another post soon...as soon as I have something to write about!

Loves!!

No comments: