Thursday, July 31, 2008

Look alike

SO! I decided to play around with some pics I have and see who Rylend looks more like at this age. Its crazy to see he is basically a half and half splice of Shane and me!

FIRST: Rylend vs. ShaneSame eyes, ears, hairline...i think nose too! Basically the top half of the face!


NEXT: Rylend vs. me
Well...obviously he has my eye color...other than that...same mouth, same cheeks...and that nose...so hard to tell who's nose Rylend has!!!


I am just so amazed at how evenly he seemed to get our features. WAY happy he got his Daddy's eye shape. My little boy is so cute! Today he threw quite a few fits and would only nap IF I laid down with him the WHOLE time. But when he finalyl woke up from his afternoon nap...he was so happy and playful. All he wanted to do was smile and watch us as we sang songs. He loves music! Then he finally fell asleep for bedtime in his daddy's lap. Its cute, Rylend gets so happy whenever Shane comes home. And when I make eye contact with him and simply say hi, he laughs and smiles. He is an amazing kid, let me tell you!

Now then, I need to get to bed. Its about 10:40 pm and I am pooped. 'Night!

No comments: