Friday, June 12, 2009

He likes to.. MOVE IT!

Rylend may be a bit behind in the whole "walking stage"...but he is trying to catch up! We all joke its because he knows Brandon (Kandra's little boy) is visiting soon and Rylend wants to be able to keep up with him. The last few days Rylend, out of no where, has REALLY been trying to walk. I already posted a video of an attempt. His problem is its just TOO exciting for him, so he falls over all the time as he laughs.

Just yesterday I was sitting on the couch and Rylend was standing about five feet away with Shane. Out of nowhere...he just walked over to me all by himself! It was SOO CUTE! Of course, when those moments happen...you NEVER have the camera! He has been trying to walk by himself alot too...just standing, holding onto something...then he lets go and takes a few steps. Funny thing is, every time he does, he EXPECTS an applause. He will start clapping and look around to who ever is in the room. If you dont clap and say "Yay!" you are in trouble. Ha!

Well, today he has been REALLY working on it. I decided to take a chance at getting it on video. So as he was leaning up against the couch...I quickly backed up and hit record. And...he did it! Man he is SO CUTE! I love watching babies waddle around. Now MY baby boy is doing it. He already climbs on EVERYTHING and tears EVERYTHING apart (I think he likes to prove that he really is a boy) and I know as soon as he masters walking...we dont stand a chance. But at least then I can take him outside more and just let him get it out!

So here is the video!
YAY RYLEND! *claps*


No comments: