Monday, February 23, 2009

If Jenni had money...

If I had money, I would first pay off these pesky credit cards.

But after that...I found a laptop that I would LOVE to have. Its very small (8.9 in screen) and doesnt have a huge drive or anything. But it runs the internet, and Word...which is all I am in it for. I really really do want to get my writing under way. But I have such a hard time sitting here at my computer desk and doing it. And dont even mention long hand...I have been raised in the computer age and long hand gets me NO where. This laptop would fit perfect in the diaper bag, a purse...and I could sit anywhere and write. And the best part...it isnt EXPENSIVE...its just money I do not have. At Best Buy it is going for about $240.00. Come on...thats very very cheap. For those who are wondering, its an Acer Aspire One Netbook (I want the blue one...) But yeah...I guess I just need to bite down and wait, saving money sucks when you dont have it to save. Or I need to find that long lost rich relative who has money they want to spend on little Jenni...hahaha! Anyway, just sharing a thought in my head today.



Heres a link for those who like reading about computer doo-dads --> BEST BUY

2 comments:

Afton said...

Yeah, this is one of the things on my wish list too. Except I am a little less realistic. I want a macbook which is completely expensive. Ugh. Well, I'm trying to save a little every month, and I earn a bit too from writing. (a very little bit) and I figure if I can save $100 a month I will have $1200 at the end of the year to put towards a macbook. So far I'm on track. 10 more months to go!

Loralee and the gang... said...

Hey I just noticed your following widget! So now I am following you!
:~D